Saturday, February 19, 2011

One More Pot on the Stove

Well- I did it. I finally started a blog. I'm really not sure where I'm going to find the time to do this, but all the cool kids have a blog. And I really want to be one of the cool kids. Really. Not even sure what I'll talk about- but I'm sure I'll figure something out. So... to start it off here are 10 things about me.

1. Married with no children.
2. Full time cake decorator. For now.
3. Full time student... are you seeing why we don't have kids yet?
4. Obsessive couponer- I am embarrassingly cheap. But in a good way.
5. I hate unloading the dishwasher, but don't mind loading it. Might even enjoy it.
6. I don't let my foods touch each other on my plate. I know they end up in the same place. Doesn't matter.
7. Chocolate is the base of my personal food pyramid.
8. Never learned how to iron a dress shirt. Oops.
9. One of my two cats plays fetch. Like a dog. Yeah.
10. I can't keep plants alive. Ever.

Stay tuned for recipes, craft projects, and updates on life.

4 comments:

  1. So excited that you started a blog. And you were already totally a 'cool' kid even before you had it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! For some reason, none of your posts came up when I visited yesterday! I thought it was just your background and header! hehe So, so, SO excited to blog-stalk you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much fun. Look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED #7... chocolate SHOULD be base of the food pyramid... unless of course you're trying to lose weight... hate that. Anyway, loved your muffin top tins.... I've gotta go find those. So much potential!!!! And the kitchen sink cookies... yeah, can't wait to try those! Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete